DSAM strives to provide families, educators, medical professionals and the community with up-to-date information and education. If there is specific information you are in search of, please contact us at email@example.com or 901-547-7588.
- "Special Reads for Special Needs"
- 30-45 min. sessions of reading, writing, and help with schoolwork
- Call the office to set up an appointment for your child to work with us
DSAM Library resources:
- I Can, Can You? By Marjorie W. Pitzer
- Taking Down Syndrome to School Written by Jenna Glatzer
- My Friend Isabelle by Eliza Woloson is for children ages 2 to 6 and is the companion to Everyone Counts!
- We’ll Paint the Octopus Red and The Best Worst Brother by Stephanie Stuve-Bodeen
- What’s Wrong with Timmy by Maria Shriver
- Where’s Chimpy by Berniece Rabe